Yes, CloudLex has iOS and Android apps for its customers, available to download from the Apple store and Google Play store respectively.
It contains a range of features for our clients so that they can access matters, intake, and client communication right from their mobile devices.
- Upload documents and edit document properties so that changes are reflected in real-time and your team always has the latest version, on all devices.
- Add and edit your tasks so you can manage your to-do list while taking care of your grocery list.
- View case information for your matters so you can keep track of medical expenses and billing info while you’re waiting for a checkup.
- Add, edit, and assign events to your colleagues so your team can stay engaged while you’re at the big game.
- Add and edit matter notes so you can manage and take notes while on-the-go.
- View ‘My Intakes’ and ‘All Intakes’ lists so you can keep track of all your intakes while on the move.
- View, add, edit, and delete intakes so you can expedite your growth and improve your intake.
- Get a complete picture of today’s events, tasks, and analytics in a single ‘Intake Dashboard’ so you can operate more informed.
- Conveniently add, edit, view, and delete intake notes, events, and tasks so you can manage your to-do list effectively.
- View, add, edit, and delete documents by tagging contacts and categories such as motions or insurance, and share documents with your team on–the–go.
- View intake firm posts from the convenience of your phone so that you have quick access to vital case info.
- Get real-time notifications and reminders for intake events, tasks, and firm posts while on the go.
- Send and receive SMS/MMS and save the received SMS/MMS to CloudLex so you can communicate with your clients and other contacts directly from your CloudLex apps.