If you are using manual methods to manage your cases you might be facing the following issues.
- Lack of transparency in tracking cases; you probably do not know the status of all your cases.
- You probably don’t know how many current cases have stalled, and the reason behind the inaction. There could be a common problem (or staff member) that is preventing progress in your firm’s cases.
- It takes a lot of time for you to manage your day-to-day operations and execute admin tasks.
- Important notes and instructions often become buried and forgotten in endless email chains.
- Critical tasks are lost within a massive spreadsheet with countless tabs, knowing who is responsible for specific tasks and their progress is almost impossible to ascertain from this setup.
- You probably spend a lot of time on the phone communicating with clients, staff, and partners to move cases forward.
- A lot of physical papers and disorganized files can lead to misplaced paperwork, messy desks, lost documents, and even missed deadlines.
- You can’t work remotely and can’t access documents from wherever you’re choosing to work from. You have to send physical copies of documents for clients to sign.
- You have tons of banker boxes and need a lot of space to store the physical case files.
- You or your staff sometimes don’t know whether you’ve requested medical records for particular cases or not.
- You don’t have visibility of your upcoming appointments and deadlines for the next 90 days.
- You can’t keep track of incoming leads, or don’t know which marketing source brought you the most valuable clients.
And the many other daily frustrations that come with an antiquated way of working.
If you recently faced any of the issues listed above, you need a modern practice management software solution. Here is everything you need to know about case management software and how to select the right one for your firm.