Learn the secrets to personal injury law firm success
Watch this free 30-minute, engaging discussion with personal injury attorney Angélicque M. Moreno, an accomplished and passionate trial attorney and former President of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers.
Get tips and advice from her 25+ years of experience on:
- How to start, build, manage and grow your own PI firm.
- How to measure the health of your practice.
- How technology can influence and impact how you manage your business.
- Much more!
Duration: 30 minutes + Q/A
Angélicque M. Moreno
Angélicque M. Moreno is an accomplished and passionate trial attorney, with over 25 years of experience representing injured victims, that has taken on insurance companies in a wide variety of automotive, workplace, medical malpractice and wrongful death actions.
Ms. Moreno received a B.A. from Binghamton University in 1990 and a J.D. and from Northeastern University School of Law in 1993, and was President of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, 2019-2020.
She is the founding Board Member and Past President of the Brooklyn Bridge Rotary Club and is active in a variety of other charities including the Brooklyn Women’s Club and Luminous Visions.
- Super Lawyers, New York Metro , 2011, 2013-2021
- Top Women Attorneys in Metro New York, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top Attorneys in New York, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. 2021
- The Amy Wren Award, 2016, presented by: Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
- 2016 Brooklyn Service Cornerstone Award, presented by: Brooklyn Borough President, Eric Adams
- 2019 Flor de Magna Award, presented by the New York State Puerto Rican Bar
- Paul Harris Fellow, presented by Rotary Foundation of Rotary International, 2018. 2020
- New York Law Journal’s Book of Lists, verdict/total award of $30,300,000.00
- Nation’s Top One Percent, 2015, 2016, 2017
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Civil Plaintiff, 2015,2016, 2017, 2018, 2019