This e-book provides an overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and how it affects the legal industry, particularly Personal Injury firms. It includes common examples of AI used in daily life, large language models like ChatGPT, and how AI is used in legal tech.
“The Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on Personal Injury Firms” also covers some examples of how AI can help personal injury law firms in streamlining their practice around
- Document management and automation
- Automatically generating documents using AI
- Categorize and locate documents
- Predictive analytics using past outcomes and comparing the settlement negotiation progress in the current case
- Track and calculate settlement
- How AI can aid legal research using natural language search queries
- Automating repetitive and mundane tasks
- CloudLex’s AI-enabled search tools
Additionally, it addresses the concerns that Personal Injury attorneys may have about AI, including potential competition from AI, AI’s ability to draft legal documents and provide legal advice and the proper use of AI in law firms.