Google Search has become a part of our everyday lives for decades. It is the first source for people to search for anything, from the nearest restaurant, look up any query, and even find a personal injury lawyer.
This trend is growing daily, and Google dominates the search engine market and accounts for over 91% of the market share.
Google offers a wide range of free tools, ranging from map, calendar, chat, etc., and one such free tool that will really help law firms increase their practice is Google Business Profile (GBP).
Google Business Profile is a fantastic and free tool that allows law firms to create and own their business profile on Google, so your name comes up on Google searches and maps when people near you are searching for personal injury law firms.
In this e-book, we will cover the following:
- What is a Google Business Profile?
- What are the benefits of a Google Business Profile?
- How to create Your law firm’s Google Business Profile
- How to optimize your Google Business Profile
- Tracking lead generation with Google Business Profiles
Basically, everything you need to know and do to use GBP and grow your practice.